Digital Content Specialist
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Novosbed Inc., Edmonton’s most successful e-commerce startup, is looking for a digital content marketing specialist to use their expertise to continue driving incredible growth and success across North America.
This role requires you to work with our marketing team to write, edit, optimize, research, and manage content for our e-commerce websites and blogs. This position requires perfect written English, the ability to express yourself clearly and in a variety of tones, the understanding of how to make online content engaging, and demonstrate an excellent understanding of SEO.
- Collaborate with the creative team to deliver new creative assets including, but not limited to, immaculately written copy, well-constructed video scripts, social media postings, press releases, emails
- Lead the production of all web and print copy, from conception to completion
- Leverage content to increase asset performance (conversion rates, click through, bounce, session duration, etc)
- Collaborate internally to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Conduct production quality checks
- Maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge
- Submit creative deliverables within agreed deadlines and budgets
- Work with outsourced vendors to efficiently develop creative assets
- Perfect written English
- Able to write in multiple tones to cater to different audiences on different platforms
- Solid understanding of generating content for multi-platform and cross-device UI/UX
- Mid-level proficiency with content management systems including, but not limited to, WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Proven aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of marketing and communication strategies and how targeted content can fulfill business goals
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- $55k-$65k/yr. – More for exceptional candidates
- Health & dental benefits
- 2 weeks vacation
Novosbed is an Edmonton-based e-commerce company with tens of thousands of customers and partners all over North America.
Novosbed is often used by companies worldwide as a benchmark in a multi-billion dollar industry. With highly recognizable and reputable brands, products, and service levels, Novosbed competes against some of the best marketers, product designers, creative specialists, and customer service teams across the world.
Every single day is different and exciting. Our business demands experts in agile thinking, rapid deployment, and flawless execution.
If you really want to make significant, measurable impact to a company’s performance, work with people that challenge you every day, and you want to challenge us with your expertise, we want you to apply for this position NOW.
You MUST include a cover letter and resume.
You MUST also include examples of your previous work, writing samples, and portfolio.
We thank all of those who apply, however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.