Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
“Outstanding Customer Care”
This will be your guiding mantra when you:
- consult with potential customers in English and French and steer them towards the product that suits them best
- enable existing customers to get the most from their GoodMorning.com products
- help frustrated customers get what they need
- deliver exceptional service faster than anyone else
- maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- handle incoming and outgoing customer service calls, emails, texts, live chats, and third-party market support.
- offer value-added solutions and promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support.
- update internal documents and customer records daily.
- process inbound sales and coordinate returns.
- resolve product or service related problems by determining the cause, selecting and implementing the best resolution, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent Spoken and Written English and French
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Proven experience in conflict management.
- Able to correspond in multiple tones to cater to different audiences.
- Strong understanding of customer service best practices.
- Proven aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Alternating weekend availability for in-home email-only correspondence.
- $42k-$48k/yr. – Based on experience
- Health & dental benefits
- 2 weeks vacation
One of Edmonton’s largest eCommerce companies, GoodMorning.com Inc. is on a mission to disrupt the broken, greedy, and often dishonest Canadian mattress business. We are hard-working and driven to offer continuously improving value and service to our customers. If you want to make a significant, measurable impact to a company’s performance, work with people that challenge you every day, and want to challenge us with your expertise, we want you to apply for this position.
- You MUST include a cover letter and resume.
We thank all of those who apply, however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.