Email Marketing Specialist
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Novosbed is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to use their expertise to continue driving incredible growth across North America for one of Alberta’s most successful e-commerce companies.
This role requires you to work with our digital marketing team to manage and grow our subscriber database and drive revenue by developing a robust email marketing strategy and managing all email campaigns across the entire e-commerce portfolio.
- Build & deploy segmented email marketing campaigns with content tailored to customers and subscribers for all Novosbed brands (Novosbed, Douglas, Logan & Cove, Recore, Brunswick)
- Execute CRM & email strategy
- Growing out email lists using organic & paid tactics
- Implement & manage new lead generation and lifecycle campaigns
- Execute content personalization and tailored messaging to customers and subscribers based on brand, location, and preferences in order to increase the lifetime value
- Manage marketing automation initiatives to support the brands, marketing campaigns, and e-commerce
- Deploy surveys and insight gathering techniques to build subscriber data and customer insights
- Improve subscriber targeting techniques
- List hygiene initiatives to ensure complete and accurate subscriber detail
- Email template development in collaboration with the creative department
- Work across internal teams to coordinate email marketing projects alongside new product launches, customer service, advertising, and traditional marketing channels
- Manage technical aspects of email marketing system to ensure optimization, delivery and service
- Implement testing & optimization opportunities including A/B or multivariate testing on email marketing platforms
- Lead Google Analytics reporting, including tagging, goal/lead management, and dashboards to ensure that all email marketing activities are properly tracked and measured across digital campaigns, channels, and activities
- Support in sharing insights and opportunities with internal stakeholders, seeking ways to improve and optimize activities on an ongoing basis
- University or college degree in a marketing-related field
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role managing email marketing, digital marketing, e-commerce, or another relevant field
- Experience using MailChimp, Klaviyo, Hubspot, Drip or other similar email marketing solutions
- Experience managing email marketing analytics platforms, including optimizing and reporting on these platforms
- Experience coordinating and maintaining schedules, project plans, and/or content calendars
- Experience with WordPress is an asset
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Career development opportunities
- Free mattress of your choice within the Novosbed range
- Bi-weekly company funded lunches
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Equipment, hardware, and software of your choosing
- Tickets to local sporting and cultural events
Novosbed is an Edmonton-based e-commerce company with tens of thousands of customers and partners all over North America.
Novosbed is often used by companies worldwide as a benchmark in a multi-billion dollar industry. With highly recognizable and reputable brands, products, and service levels, Novosbed competes against some of the best marketers, product designers, creative specialists, and customer service teams across the world.
Every single day is different and exciting. Our business demands experts in agile thinking, rapid deployment, and flawless execution.
If you really want to make significant, measurable impact to a company’s performance, work with people that challenge you every day, and you want to challenge us with your expertise, we want you to apply for this position NOW.
- You MUST include a cover letter and resume.
- You MUST also include examples of your previous work, writing samples, and examples of previous email campaigns you have worked on.
- We thank all of those who apply, however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.