Digital Communications Specialist
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
GoodMorning.com, Edmonton’s most successful e-commerce startup, is looking for a digital communications specialist to use their expertise to continue driving incredible growth and success across North America.
This role requires you to work as part of our marketing team to improve our digital presence through social media, influencer marketing, onsite and offsite review platforms, and creative asset generation. This position requires perfect written English, the ability to express yourself clearly and in a variety of tones through a variety of platforms, the understanding of how to make online content engaging, and excellent community engagement skills.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and competitors.
- Offer value-added solutions and promote customer loyalty.
- Execute weekly organic social media posting on social media platform for all brands.
- Assist in the conceptualization of medium to long term social media strategy and deployment calendars.
- Encourage and initiate discussion on social media advertising.
- Build and nurture an extensive network of influencers across Canada.
- Assist in the briefing process for new creative asset generation specifically suited for social media platforms.
- Manage and engage with onsite and offsite reviews.
- Leverage content to increase asset performance.
- Measure performance of creative assets by looking at conversion rates, click through rates, bounce rates, pages per session, and session duration, etc.
- Submit creative deliverables within agreed upon deadlines and budgets.
- Work with outsourced vendors to efficiently develop creative assets.
- Maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge.
- Drive improvement of internal knowledge base.
- Perfect written English; bilingual (French) is an asset but not required.
- Able to write in multiple tones to cater to different audiences on different platforms.
- Solid understanding of generating engaging content for social media.
- Solid understanding of building influencer networks on a variety of social platforms.
- Expert-level proficiency with social media management tools including like Hootsuite.
- Understanding of marketing, communication, and content strategies and how targeted content can fulfill business goals.
- Proven aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, highly organized.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Flexible schedule.
- Career development opportunities
- A free mattress of your choice within the GoodMorning.com range
- Bi-weekly company funded lunches
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Equipment, hardware, and software of your choosing
- Tickets to local sporting and cultural events
GoodMorning.com is an Edmonton-based e-commerce company with tens of thousands of customers and partners all over North America.
GoodMorning.com is often used by companies worldwide as a benchmark in a multi-billion dollar industry. With highly recognizable and reputable brands, products, and service levels, GoodMorning.com competes against some of the best marketers, product designers, creative specialists, and customer service teams across the world.
Every single day is different and exciting. Our business demands experts in agile thinking, rapid deployment, and flawless execution.
If you really want to make significant, measurable impact to a company’s performance, work with people that challenge you every day, and you want to challenge us with your expertise, we want you to apply for this position NOW.
- You MUST include a cover letter and resume.
- You MUST also include examples of your previous work, writing samples, and examples of previous social media campaigns you have worked on.
- We thank all of those who apply, however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.